Valentines Day wouldn't be complete without ............Chocolate!
What a better way to say I Love You or self indulge than with deliciously decadent chocolates that you have made yourself. You can whip up a few batches in literally minutes and the rest of the time they are in the fridge cooling down until ready to be served. The best part is you can make them ahead and keep them in the fridge for a sweet treat when the mood strikes :)
Warning: These are decadent and have an addictive allure about them. Don't say we didn't warn you ;)
These are a beautiful healthy alternative to store bought chocolate and will be appreciated as they are a gift from the heart <3
We infused ours with the beautiful Young Living essential oils of peppermint, lemon and tangerine. Simply amazing!!
This simple melt and pour recipe makes approximately 30 chocolates depending on the size of your mould. We used silicon as it is safer than plastic, heat and cold temperature stable, as well as being easy to remove the chocolates without ruining the pretty shapes.
You can find silicon chocolate moulds from most cake decorating stores, supermarkets and homeware stores. These are the easiest way to pop out gorgeous chocolates.
1/2 cup almond butter (or any nut/seed butter of your choice)
1/2 cup raw cacao powder
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup rice malt syrup
1 cup organic coconut oil
Pinch of salt
100% pure essential oils for flavouring and/or 1tsp vanilla extract
Silicon chocolate moulds
1. In a pan on gentle heat, melt the coconut oil, almond butter, vanilla extract and sweetness until all combined. Turn off the heat and add the salt. Mix well.
2. You can separate the mixture into separate bowls or jugs if you'd like to add extra flavouring to your chocolate.
3. If adding essential oils, only add 1 drop as they are very concentrated and the flavour will intensify as the chocolates cool down.
4. Place your moulds onto a flat tray that can fit into your fridge, then pour the chocolate mixture in filling almost to the top.
5. Place in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours or until firm and set. They are best made the day before so the flavours have time to develop.
6. Store any leftover chocolates in the fridge for up to 1 month.
* You can substitute 1/2 cup honey instead of the maple syrup and rice malt syrup
Alkalise and Energise Your Way to Optimal Health With our Popular Products.
For those on our mailing list, here is a special offer to Save $100 off your first Blood Analysis Consultation. This is for New Clients and available until March 15th 2018. Use the promo code VIEWMYBLOOD at checkout to receive your discount.
For more information or to book your appointment on Live Blood Analysis click on this link. Live Blood Analysis
Eat Well! Be Well & Enjoy Life!
With Love on Valentines Day,