Alkaline Extreme Protein
Alkaline Extreme Protein
Recover faster and train harder with The World's Best Tasting Protein!
Alkaline Extreme Protein is a special blend of Whey Protein Isolate, Micellar Casein and Alkalising Minerals (Calcium, Magnesium and Potassium) to provide an alkaline mineral buffer so that dairy protein can work in a healthier way.
Whey protein isolate (WPI) is especially important right after a strenuous exercise or intense physical activity as it helps refuel recovering muscles fast.
Micellar casein can take up to seven hours to digest, thus it gives you a slow and continuous supply of protein when you’re not eating.
We combined both proteins to give your body food needed to help support lean muscle, strength, energy and vitality.
Protein can acidify your body and that’s why we have enriched our formula with three alkalising minerals (Calcium, Magnesium and Potassium) to provide an alkaline mineral buffer so that protein can work in a healthier way.
List of ingredients
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) processed by an advanced filtration technology to leave all the protein molecules intact
- Micellar Casein processed at low temperature for maximum potency
- Lactase and Aminogen are specific compounds that help reduce the effects of lactose intolerance, aid digestion and increase protein absorption
- L-Glutamine is a vital amino acid that supports cellular health and increases tissue repair
- Creatine Monohydrate helps muscles to take in protein, increases the formation of (ATP) in the cells, generating explosive energy, strength and stamina
- L-Taurine is a key amino acid that boosts your immune system, supercharges your nervous system and aids the digestion and absorption of vitamins and minerals
- Beta Alanine boosts explosive muscular strength and power output which increases lean muscle mass and exercise capacity
- L-Arginine improves blood circulation, optimises muscle metabolism and increases exercise tolerance
- Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium and Bicarbonate Minerals help alkalise the body and buffer lactic acid
How Alkaline Extreme Protein is processed
Some slow-digesting protein powders are processed at high temperature that can destroy the protein’s structure. Our micellar casein is processed at low temperature (around 40 degrees) to maintain the proteins bioactivity, structure and potency.
Some people may struggle with digesting this protein as it is milk based. That’s why we have included special Lactase and Aminogen compounds to reduce lactose intolerance and help you with digestion.
Alkaline Extreme Protein is:
- An Alkaline Food Supplement
- Chemical Free, GMO-Free and Gluten Free
- Australian Owned
- Easily Digestible Instant Powder
- Free From Any Artificial Flavours Or Additives
- Suitable For Vegetarian
Alkaline Extreme Protein powder is a very light protein that mixes well and is available in 11 delicious flavours.
You’ll love the taste!
After tasting most protein formulas out there we are confident that Alkaline Extreme Protein is the WORLD'S BEST TASTING PROTEIN formula. Part of the secret is that we use no artificial flavourings or sweeteners.
We offer a full 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed with Alkaline Extreme Protein. We want you to be happy and healthy if this protein doesn't work for you or you don't like it in any way we can exchange it or refund you no questions asked!
Extreme Protein video:
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We do our best to process our orders as fast as possible. If the ordered stock is available we post out the orders every business day at 2pm.
With certain stock, we may have to transfer it from warehouse to warehouse prior to posting it to you, so we need at least 1-2 days transfer time.
If the product is out of stock, it will show as "pre-order" on the website and as soon as the product is available it will be posted to you.
For Domestic Orders we use:
The fastest carrier to your location, either ground for free or
Expedited for a small fee.
For International Orders we use:
- UPS (7-21 days average delivery times )
- DHL Express (7-10 days average delivery times )
* Days quoted are estimated in business days, excluding weekends and holidays
When you pay for postage on our website your paying for the Carrier Service Fee and we are quoting you the Carrier Services delivery times. Please allow us at least 1-2 days to pick, pack your order and deliver it to the carrier. When possible we will do this faster, however, there are times where we will require full processing time to complete your order.
Please understand that once we have sent the parcel with the carrier and we have notified you with a tracking number, It is your responsibility to follow up with the carrier for tracking and delivery details. Should you not be home and you need to collect your parcel from the carrier's location, it is your responsibility to do so. Once the parcel has left us, our obligation of posting the parcel to you is complete.
Please take care entering your address at check-out. Should you enter an incorrect address or address missing digits, it's not our responsibility if your parcel is lost. If you have entered a wrong address and the parcel is return to us, there is a re-delivery fee of $19.95
Should the parcel be delayed or lost by the carrier it’s your responsibility to follow up with the carrier and negotiate a resolution.
WE DO NOT RUFUND lost parcels, it’s your responsibility to deal with the carrier that lost the parcel.
* Legal and biding agreement
Returns are only accepted if purchased through alkalinesuperfoods.com.au. We are unable to process returns or refunds for Third Party Retailer purchases.
You can return your unopened merchandise to our warehouse up to 30 days from the purchase date. We do not accept opened or used products nor partially or fully refund opened or used products.
You must first receive a Return Authorization Notice from Customer Service by contacting us.
Items returned without a completed Return Authorization Notice will not be refunded, nor will it be re-shipped to you.
Shipping charges are not refundable. The cost of shipping returned products to our Warehouse and re-ordering a replacement item is the responsibility of the customer.
There is a minimum $25 re-stocking fee for change of mind purchases.
Please note that all sale items are final sale. There will be no refunds or exchanges given for sale items.
If the item(s) you ordered is defective or shipped incorrectly, please contact us within 48 hours with your order number, name, address, and telephone number – we will require a photo and any details in order to review your claim.
TRADE SHOW, EXPO, PROMOTIONAL EVENTS RETURN POLICY
Please note that all item(s) purchased from the Alkaline Superfoods booth at any trade show event that we attend is final sale. There will be no returns or exchanges on these item(s).
SALE ITEM(S) RETURN POLICY
Please note any sale items purchased are FINAL sale. There will be no returns or exchanges on these items.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR ITEM(S)
- Pack the item(s) safely and securely in the original product packaging (if possible). Please include all paperwork, tags, parts, and accessories. All items must be returned in good condition to ensure credit.
- Before sending your return shipment, please remove any and all labels from the outside of the shipping box/package.
- Send the return package to the following address:
Alkaline Superfoods Returns
Level 23, 727 Collins Street
Docklands VIC 3008
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We do not accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- It is recommended that you use Australia Post for domestic returns and FedEx or DHL for international returns.
- Keep the Return Tracking Number for your return package to monitor delivery status.
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase, within 30 days of our receiving the returned order. Please Note: We will process your credit immediately upon receipt of the returned product. However, refunds may take up to one billing cycle to appear on your credit card statement.
- Credit for gift returns will be issued to the original purchaser.
- Shipping charges and sales tax on shipping are not refundable.
- You will be refunded the return shipping cost if the return is a result of a manufacturing defect or shipping error.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES FAQ
What happens if I receive a damaged item during shipping?
We take great measures to ensure that packages arrive to you, not only quickly, but in perfect condition! Unfortunately, in rare cases, items may be damaged during shipment. We understand your frustration and we will do everything we can to exceed your expectations.
To receive a replacement please contact us us immediately with a picture of the damaged item within 24 hours of order receipt and let us know your name, order number, telephone number, and the item that was damaged. We will then ship a replacement for the damaged item(s) immediately if your claim is approved.
What happens if I receive the wrong item?
Not a problem! Simply contact us immediately with a picture of the incorrect product within 24 hours of order receipt and let us know your name, order number, telephone number, and the item that was received with the size and color. We will check inventory, and once confirmed with our warehouse, ship a replacement for the correct item(s) immediately. We will also email a prepaid return shipping label or make pick-up arrangements with you to retrieve the wrong item(s). However, if you placed the order for the item(s) more than 30 days ago, we are unable to accept the return.
Can I return or exchange a product that has not been opened?
We want to make sure you always have exactly what you want. If you change your mind on a product you ordered and haven't yet opened it, we can give you a refund as long as the item is returned within 30 days from the date of purchase. We do not do exchanges. To make a return, please contact us. We'll need your name, order number, telephone number, and reason for return.
Can I return a product that I already opened?
We want to make sure that you are always satisfied. If you ever wish to return an item that you've opened or used, we will need to determine the reason. To make a return, please contact us. We'll need your name, order number, telephone number, and a reason for the return. If your return qualifies, we'll email you a "Return Authorization" form. Returns or refunds will not be processed without a completed Return Authorization Notice. Items returned without a Return Authorization Notice will NOT be refunded, nor re-shipped to you.
When will I receive my refund?
If you are receiving a refund from us for any reason, it will be processed once the item(s) has been received at our warehouse in original condition, unused with original tags and labels, and in re-sellable condition within 30 business days. We will process your credit immediately upon receipt of the returned product. However, refunds may take up to one billing cycle to appear on your credit card statement. The amount will be refunded back to the account used in the original purchase.